Extended service in collaboration with pressrelations GmbH
Today, pressrelations and Media Track are taking their collaboration one step further, combining both companies’ strengths and resulting in an all around monitoring software solution with high quality AI-powered print content for media monitoring companies and pr specialists. Through their joint solutions, pressrelations GmbH and Media Track Pte Ltd offer an optimal software suite: including reliable print and online content, support, software and consulting services, powered by a hybrid approach including the best of human and artificial intelligence.
What we can offer
- High quality print conversion and segmentation within a two hour turn-around-time
- Directly upload from Media Track to pressrelations’ software solution for clients to use
- A hybrid approach that aims at combining various services in one solution
- High-end crawling infrastructure for online sources
- Back-end solutions for cross media media monitoring and analysis services
- State of the art client facing portal including several export formats
- Cost efficient and high value guaranteed
Who is Pressrelations GmbH?
Pressrelations was founded in 2001, today, with over 200 employees and offices in Düsseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Austin (Texas), Dublin, Moscow, Singapore, Sofia, Stans and Zurich, is an international service and software provider for cross-media monitoring and analysis services. The company combines in-house technology with human expertise through its news managers, analysts and consultants. pressrelations provides practical insights and guidance to over 700 customers for planning, controlling and evaluating their communication work.